|Donnelly||Finn (Finland) Cemetery
East of Lake Fork on farm to Market Road (about 5 miles up the road on Farm to Market Road in Donnelly).
|Near Lake Fot|
|So. Thomaston||Finnish Cemetery|
|West Paris||Finnish Cemetery|
Est. in 1916.
Est. in 1911.
99 % Finnish.
|Drummond Island, SW side of Johnswood Road||Finnish Cemetery|
|Rudyard||South Rudyard Cemetery
> 95 % Finnish.
|Sugar Island, E side of Homestead Road||Finnish (Shingle Point) Cemetery|
95 % Finnish.
Est. in 1921.
Elo Cemetery Assn.
HCO-1 Box 57
Pelkie, MI 49958
70 % Finnish.
70 % Finnish.
|Forsyth Township, T45N-R26W, Sec. 2, NW ¼ of SW ¼ M-35, Princeton.||Bakkala Cemetery|
|Suomi Location, Richmond Township, T46N-R26W Sec. 10, 2 miles off M-35, about 5 miles from Palmer.||Kultalahti Cemetery
100 % Finnish.
98 % Finnish.
|Bruce Crossing Cemetery
95 % Finnish.
|Trout Creek Cemetery
50 % Finnish.
|Eagle Township. The S.W. quarter of the N.W. quarter of the S.W. quarter of Sect. 21 in Township 43 North of Range 20 West of 4th P.M.||Eagle Lake Finnish Cemetery|
|Wright, Lakeview Township (Sec. 18, Twn 48, Range 21)||Lakeside Cemetery
Also known as Lake Cemetery or Lakeview Cemetery.
|Kalevala Township (T47 R20 S35SW)||Leonard Cemetery
Only Finnish names. Associated with the Apostolic Lutheran Church of Kettle River.
|Esko||St. Matthews Cemetery|
|Kalevala Township (T47N-R20W, N19E)||West Branch Cemetery
Affiliated with the Kalevala Finnish Evangelical National Lutheran Church (fomer Moose Lake Finnish Evangelical Lutheran Church) until 1976.
|Moe Township (Sec. 29)||Apostolic Finnish Cemetery
Est. in 1886.
|Finnish Lutheran Cemetery|
|Otter Tail County|
|NW corner of SW ¼ of Section 34 in Otto Twp.||Prairie Cemetery
Bought by the Apostolic Lutheran Church in 1886. Oldest marker is from 1885.
In 1918 the Finnish Evangelical Lutheran Church of Leaf Lake Twp. purchased an area for cemetery immediately S of the Apostolic cemetery.
Both parts were in use in 1984.
Cemetery still in use in 1984.
|Section 31 of Newton Twp.||Woodland Cemetery
Owned by the Apostolic Lutheran Church. The first recorded burial is from 1890. First burial is believed to be before 1885.
|Red Lake County|
|St. Louis County|
|Elde's Corner, Hwy 35, E of Esko.||Pine Hill|
|SW of Menahga.||Alajoki Cemetery|
|Meadow Township||Finnish Cemetery|
|Albion Township, S of Annandale, in the junction between 30th St NW and CO Rd 5 NW.||Alamaa Cemetery
A very small cemetery, 100 % Finnish.
Also known as Finnish Magnolia Cemetery.
|Luoma Ranch Cemetery|
|Finns Point National Cemetery|
(N47° 1' 30"
W100° 17' 40")
A second center was the Finnish Apostolic Church, some seven miles south and one mile west of Wing. This church is still present on the countryside and has services occasionally. The Ahola Cemetery is located one mile south and one-half mile east of the church. (Sherman 1983, p. 46)
|Valley Township, Section 1
(N46° 15' 51"
W98° 30' 45")
|Tell Township?||Finnish Evangelical Lutheran Cemetery|
|(N46° 21' 21"
W101° 55' 24")
|(N46° 26' 31"
W99° 9' 47")
|Homola Cemetery [Finnish Cemetery]
South of Gackle.
|(N46° 31' 32"
W99° 8' 10")
In connection to the Finnish Old Apostolic Church, south of Gackle.
|S of Gackle
(N48° 10' 47"
W98° 13' 48")
A mile and a half north of Pelto.
|Enterprise||Enterprise Finnish Cemetery|
|Mountain View Township, 97th St NE, about 1 km
E of 57th Ave NE
(N48° 49' 12"
W99° 26' 58")
|Finland Cemetery/Finnish Cemetery|
|Nanty Glo||Finnish Cemetery|
|Bute, 3.5 miles SE of Fruitdale||Snoma Finnish Cemetery|
|Finnish Apostolic Lutheran Cemetery|
|Finn Hill Cemetery|
|Mount Solo Cemetery (Pioneer Mount Solo Cemetery, Finnish Cemetery)|
Old Tolonen Cemetery
13 miles SE of Almira
|Buskala Family Cemetery
Also known as Eden Valley Cemetery.
|Deep River Cemetery
At least 95 % of all buried are Finns.